Batman: Arkham Knight

Post any game models you have extracted but not ported here!

Moderators: Dazzy, iheartibuki

iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: Batman: Arkham Knight

Post by iheartibuki »

trexjones wrote:I'll be doing props once I have the characters up. Nearly done.

UPDATES!! HEAPS OF UPDATESSSSSsssss!
I've just been to your dA page and I didn't know you are/were a comic book illustrator! :o Hats off to you, sir!

You guys should check trexjones' dA page, lots of great illustrations. One day when I think of something I want drawn I will commission you. ;)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

trexjones

Post by trexjones »

Hahaha! Thanks! I'm a big big gaming guy when I'm not drawing, and I love using a lot of these models as reference while I'm drawing, so being a part of all of this is fun for me. And the models you guys have put out there have helped me a lot, so I just want to be able to contribute back any way I can.

That said, if you do ever want a commission, I'd be more than happy to! Might have to see if we can do some sort of "conversion" trade...! ;)
GameProps

Post by GameProps »

Oh sweet see you just posted the TDKR outfit, I'll check that out in the morning as long as it uses the same pass as the others. It's games like this one that make me wish I had a PS4 or XB1.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

trexjones wrote:Hahaha! Thanks! I'm a big big gaming guy when I'm not drawing, and I love using a lot of these models as reference while I'm drawing, so being a part of all of this is fun for me. And the models you guys have put out there have helped me a lot, so I just want to be able to contribute back any way I can.

That said, if you do ever want a commission, I'd be more than happy to! Might have to see if we can do some sort of "conversion" trade...! ;)
Cool, cool, I have a huge respect for peeps who can manipulate ink with precision. :thumbup: I used to draw too back in my younger days but I didn't quite develop that skill to its fullest potential. I initially wanted to get into fine arts but my parents dissuaded me because as they said, "there's no money in it." :lol: I remember everybody in art class came to me to help them draw stuff, which was kind of cheating in a way but it was all good. :D Just so you know we do have a creativity corner on this site, if you feel like it you can post some of your work there. We do need a break from models from time to time and I personally have a great appreciation for traditional art.

And yes, we do appreciate your contributions here, even though in some cases people may not seem interested in some of the models provided here in the resources section. Conversion trades do sound nice although that might be misconstrued as making money out of XNALara/XPS stuff, and I believe everybody on this site (me included of course) is against that. :sweat: We'll see what we can do though, I am not opposed to forking out some cash either for good work. :)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

trexjones

Post by trexjones »

Fair call!

It's funny, I used to be a writer but learnt to draw to keep my foot in the door. I spent about six years writing the Ninja Turtles in the UK and US. I got the same thing from my parents, but once the money started happening they backed off with that one! ;) It's not great, but I love what I do and I get by okay!

Totally understand! I was looking at it more of a match of skills because I'm useless at porting, but if there is ever anything you want just let me know and I'll try and prioritize it for you. As I said, you guys have been great so far and this community has helped out a lot!

Just a side note: I'm being FLOODED with messages, and am doing my best to get through them while I do my work. I'll get back to everyone as I can!
GameProps

Post by GameProps »

Crap was expecting the Dark Knight Returns Batman to be the movie outfit, I guess I was wrong it's from one of the comics if memory serves.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Lol Dark Knight Rises is the movie, not Returns xD
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
GameProps

Post by GameProps »

Whoops slight error. Oh well, also there's no mask file for Professor Pyg.
trexjones

Post by trexjones »

Ah, that would probably be because I ripped him before statics were available. Strange, because other versions of him in there had skeletal mask files. I'll re-rip him now.

Also, if people are missing textures, please make a note of it. It would seem that not all of the textures needed for certain characters are found within their allocated archives.
Postmortacum
Porter
Custom Rank: Amateur Director

Post by Postmortacum »

trexjones wrote:Ah, that would probably be because I ripped him before statics were available. Strange, because other versions of him in there had skeletal mask files. I'll re-rip him now.

Also, if people are missing textures, please make a note of it. It would seem that not all of the textures needed for certain characters are found within their allocated archives.
I Almost done the Young Joker, but the Teeth Texture is missing ;_;

"You Need More Cobwell, I Need More Cobwell, Your System Needs More Cobwell!!!"