Batman: Arkham Knight

Post any game models you have extracted but not ported here!

Moderators: Dazzy, iheartibuki

thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Re: Batman: Arkham Knight

Post by thePWA »

Thread needs more "properly ported" Robin.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
GameProps

Post by GameProps »

Are all the archives locked or just some of them? Either way I would appreciate if I could get the password from someone. I would get the models out of the game myself but don't have the HD space needed.
trexjones

Post by trexjones »

Added GCPD males and females, Alfred, Deathstroke, Gotham Knight and Zur En Arrh Batman skins... More to come later...
iheartibuki wrote:Is there a TDK/TDKR costume in this game? That's probably the only one I'd be interested in, lol!
Not that I know of...
Dazzy wrote:trexjones, I removed an image from your OP for Young Joker because I think that might be a little spoilery for anyone who hasn't played it yet. :)
Cool cool!
GameProps

Post by GameProps »

Even I wish there was a TDK/TDKR outfit in this maybe it will be a DLC later on.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

trexjones wrote:Added GCPD males and females, Alfred, Deathstroke, Gotham Knight and Zur En Arrh Batman skins... More to come later...
iheartibuki wrote:Is there a TDK/TDKR costume in this game? That's probably the only one I'd be interested in, lol!
Not that I know of...
!
Ok, in the very remote case they make a TDK/TDKR skin then I'd like to work on it. Otherwise, none of the characters seem to appeal to me, lol! Thanks.
GameProps wrote:Even I wish there was a TDK/TDKR outfit in this maybe it will be a DLC later on.
Yep, it's really a missed opportunity! Does Warner Bros. own the trilogy movies, or are they just distributors? Ownership might be the issue why we haven't seen it yet, and we all know they are cheapskates these days, hahaha.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

GameProps

Post by GameProps »

I believe WB owns the rights to the Batman trilogy, they may also be the franchise main distributors. Of course it might be that it would cost the game studio too much to use the likeness of the TDK Batman. Or they don't have permission from WB to use it yet. I believe for these games there is just a partnership between the Game and Movie Studios. And WB still receives a large percentages of the sales.
Also trexjones, did you get my message?
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Since WB owns DC it shouldn't be too much of a problem. It's rather if they give a shit. :pi:

But since the Nolan trilogy is also co-produced by Legendary Pictures and Syncopy as well, who knows what can be what. :LOL:

End of the day it is still WB, so who knows and can't see why they shouldn't ... :pi:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Ok that's good then, there's a chance it might happen. To me it doesn't have to use Christian Bale's likeness (although I honestly didn't expect Carl Weathers would say "yes" to Dillon Jax :LOL:), I'm only after the costume. I'm also aware that there have been mods done in the past, but those are just texture reskins, would be nice to get something more official. :)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

It's funny because I don't think even the previous games have costumes from the Burton and Schumacher movies too, or that I know of. All the alternate skins tend to be from different related comic or animated series only.

If that awesome Batman 2013 arcade racing game gets to pull from all the movies, how in the fuck can Arkham Knight not? :LOL:

And Rocksteady is owned by WB .... so ..... :pi:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Postmortacum
Porter
Custom Rank: Amateur Director

Post by Postmortacum »

Leaked Info in Arkhamverse Forums (And Photos) confirms The Nolan Suit, The Alex Ross Suit, Robin 60, Catwoman 60, Catwoman 90 Comics, The Tumbler and more Skins.

But personally, i freaking hope to see The Batmobile from 1989, and the 1989 BatSuit Obviesly.

"You Need More Cobwell, I Need More Cobwell, Your System Needs More Cobwell!!!"