The Witcher Series

Recaps for models from games!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

riccochet
Porter
Custom Rank: Low Poly Porter

Re: The Witcher Series

Post by riccochet »

Sweet. Hope to see them other fab ladies too... *cough* keira metz *cough*..
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

riccochet wrote:Sweet. Hope to see them other fab ladies too... *cough* keira metz *cough*..
If only somebody would send me her files though. :pi:

:XD:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

ssringo

Post by ssringo »

iheartibuki wrote:
riccochet wrote:Sweet. Hope to see them other fab ladies too... *cough* keira metz *cough*..
If only somebody would send me her files though. :pi:

:XD:
I wouldn't mind sharing files as I've got everything uncooked. At least, what the mod tools spit out (DLC outfits give me the middle finger). However, for some reason I can't export what I believe are the eye meshes. For anyone that isn't having issues (Dazzy?), the files that aren't working for me are located in the 'h_01_wa__xxx' directory (where the heads are found) and titled "he_01_wa__xxx.w2mesh". The mod tool crashes on every similar file I've tried, even Ciri which Dazzy has released (with eyes).
riccochet
Porter

Post by riccochet »

I have the game. Where can i find the tools? And in which file are the models located? Id like to give extraction a try
Runa

Post by Runa »

TW3 models with original bones :oh:
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

ssringo wrote:I wouldn't mind sharing files as I've got everything uncooked. At least, what the mod tools spit out (DLC outfits give me the middle finger). However, for some reason I can't export what I believe are the eye meshes. For anyone that isn't having issues (Dazzy?), the files that aren't working for me are located in the 'h_01_wa__xxx' directory (where the heads are found) and titled "he_01_wa__xxx.w2mesh". The mod tool crashes on every similar file I've tried, even Ciri which Dazzy has released (with eyes).
Eye meshes were a problem for me too, so I had to edit some eye meshes to fit the model. You can use a sphere mesh from engine\meshes\editor i believe, but that would need editing too. Every file I tried in the head folder didnt seem to give me any eye meshes, there was no crashing though. If you want, you can use eye meshes from my Ciri model.
Dazzy wrote:
Ciri from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Property of CD Projekt RED
I do not own anything.
Use for in-character fanart only.
DOWNLOAD

* Includes optional items, her mask is optional. Her scabbard, holster and medallion can be hidden through optional items also.
* Includes a folder named "AlternateTextures", this includes wounded textures for the face and clothes, aswell as a scar face texture and a dirty clothes texture, replace the clothes_d (and _n for the clotheswounded and headscar textures) with the textures you would like to use. Remember to backup the original textures in case you ever want them again.
* Includes her sword in a separate folder.

UPDATE! Fixed lighting problem for eyes and teeth. (Thanks to MisterHentai for reporting) Please redownload.

UPDATE 2! Fixed random missing scalp mesh problem. (Thanks to raidergale for reporting) Please redownload.
Updated please redownload... should be the last update lol.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
riccochet
Porter

Post by riccochet »

Are the eye meshes really that a problem? I managed to extract Keira and her eye mesh was a part of her teeth mesh.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

I didn't get Ciri's eye mesh with her teeth mesh :think:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
riccochet
Porter

Post by riccochet »

I'll try exporting her when I get home and let you know what happens.
XNAaraL
XPS Author

Post by XNAaraL »

The eye mesh with the teeth mesh makes of course trouble using the Modkit.

But, you can use my XPS script (WIP) http://sta.sh/01oa8yedypik ;) ... works for the he_xxxx.w2mesh files and for the DLC viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1219&p=74950#p74950 ... and it makes the parenting :pi:

and you can use my Noesis script viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1273 :idea: