Mobius Final Fantasy

Recaps for models from games!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Re: Mobius Final Fantasy

Post by Ems »

Not sure what you were expecting from an old CG movie assets that were nerfed to hell to fit into a mobile game.
The_Chronicle_GER
Custom Rank: Hunter with a dragon

Post by The_Chronicle_GER »

I just went through my bookmarks I make when seeing something interesting that could be useful for XNALara comics in the future, when I saw that I'm still searching for two more jobs this WoL can use in MFF. These are:

SOLDIER 1st Class
Warrior

Are they lying around somewhere on the web, ready to be used in XNALara?
Ems
Porter

Post by Ems »

Don't have a Knight, but there's what I threw in that you can use.

EDT: moved files to MEGA https://mega.nz/#F!mIg2HQib!4y2UlKVHGl54vDko1BuW7w
Last edited by Ems on Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_Chronicle_GER

No problem there, Ems - I can wait until that thing is done. If it takes too long/doesn't work out, I can still get the Mercenary of Balamb you threw in as well :) I mean, these models are ONLY for the comics I'm planning to make and there's still some optimization to do regarding the models plus the scene props and sceneries to get.

S1C confused me a bit, but then I figured it can only be the SOLDIER 1st Class I requested - which is still a job I haven't pulled in MFF so far. Thanks for sharing both of them ;)
Ems
Porter

Post by Ems »

Squall is literally a Squall, I have Balamb Merc, too, wait a bit as I cleanup the folder from unused textures and upload it. Check back in an 1h or so.

EDIT: Knight is also there too, BUT, along with the Onion it was one of the first models I got from the game and I didn't had a good workflow or texture templates at the time, so stuff might be faulty/have weird texture names and so on. Use/edit on your own risk
The_Chronicle_GER

Ems wrote:[...]
EDIT: Knight is also there too, BUT, along with the Onion it was one of the first models I got from the game and I didn't had a good workflow or texture templates at the time, so stuff might be faulty/have weird texture names and so on. Use/edit on your own risk
I think this Knight model is also useable, despite being one of the first models you ported there - but I've got to test that out a bit. Thanks though for those models ;)