Metal Gear

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

king.neko212
Porter
Custom Rank: Why?

Re: MGSV E3 2014 TRAILER! 9/6/2014

Post by king.neko212 »

If only you didnt post it , it wouldnt be removed.
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Re: Metal Gear

Post by Love2Raid »

Merged topic with Metal Gear thread in the games section. Please post game-related stuff in the 'game talk' forum, Deso, and check if there's already a general thread first. :pi: Thanks. :)
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Well the trailer was shown at Sony's E3 conference.

Theres a lot of knife showing and you can really see Snake's pain and his eventual turn into Big Boss.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:snathink:

:b00bs:

Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

so far it looks amazing. im definitley picking it up when i get a ps4.

tho the only thing that turns me off is Quiet's ability, where she can zap around like INFAMOUS characters. i think thats just ridiculous. i know MG series have done crazy things in the past, but it has always been within confinement of "hey, give it a few more years and this technology might become reality!" or "hmm yeah, i can see such secret technology exists in the world we live in nowadays."

also shouldnt a sniper be all quiet and stealthy? why the hell would she run through the jungle like a damn typhoon lol. i would settle if she could just project camouflage with her skin, i thought that was perfect with her profession and all. but superhero abilities like we saw in the trailer seems so.... overkill :?
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

I don't think she can zap around, I think she simply turns invisible and somehow can't die while in that state (you can clearly hear the impact when she jumps out of the helicopter :P)
I mean, it's not that farfetched when in previous games you had people forming themselves from bees :LOL:
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

you mean she turned into an invisible landwhale? didnt you see how she moved in that forest?

nahh that wasp thingy was acceptable, they were more like concealing his entrance. camerawork made it looked dramatic. Quiet on the other hand seemed like she can break herself down to molecular level and then reassemble herself again. there were even trails when she does that.
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

Oh wait, I was judging it from the trailer, I still haven't seen the gameplay :XD:
To be honest I have no problems anyway, it's still a game and it's never been that much realistic to begin with :P I'm sure they'll explain the reason she's like that in the game though

EDIT: watched it, to me it still doesn't look like she teleports :XD: I think she "simply" turns invisible and that grants her super speed and invulnerability, or something like that :pi: Nothing certain though until they release the game :P
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Ground Zeroes will be coming to Steam this 18th December and will come with enhanced visual features such as 4K resolution, more models on screen and more lighting & shadow sources.
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:LOL: :sweetjesus:

Dank Buttsen