Obj save error

General discussion and questions about XNALara go here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Runa, Love2Raid

Noob123
Custom Rank: Idk

Obj save error

Post by Noob123 »

Hello Im new in this forum was wondering if someone could help me with a trouble I have on xps11.8, I'm trying to export a generic file as obj but it doesn't let me, Everytime I try no matter what I do with the files, it says that one of my texture files (apparently a diffuse map I think in this case) isn missing or something, but the file is actually there, it's just not where the program is "expect" it to be Wich is a path that doesn't exist so, gives me error " could not find part of the path" and saves an empty obj. this is not the first time it happens, also happened with other generic I tried to save as obj but managed by moving files to whatever path it was asking them to be Wich were usually different. But this time it's path and folders that just aren't there. I tried uninstalling XNALara and reinstalling, did the same with files, tried moving files and folders around or to repair the framework 3.0 nothing does a difference, however this is a file that in the past I was able to do it with, as for the rest too. My PC has been formated some days ago, is it possible I'm missing something? I have downloaded and installed what's on the XNALara customized group page. I have windows 10, but still no fix.. help? How can I fix this?
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Obj save error

Post by semory »

This happens even if you export without copying textures? Odd, I just tried it with a few models and OBJ export works fine. Where'd ya get the model from?
ilego

Re: Obj save error

Post by ilego »

I second this
PM me if u reply