Assassin's Creed Series

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Assassin's Creed Series

Post by Dazzy »

When you have played it, let me know what you think about it, its the 3rd best in the series imo, 2nd is Brotherhood, 1st is AC3.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

So I just completed Sequence 3 and I am really liking this game, it reminds me of Arkham City. There is plenty to do so I'm gonna take my time and not rush through it. I'll definitely pick up AC3 once I'm finished.
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

^ Which game did you start on? AC2?
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Arch-vile

Post by Arch-vile »

Yeah, you said the first one is pretty boring so I skipped it. I just began renovating buildings in Monteriggioni so I should have plenty of florins for armor and weapons. I also like those glyph puzzles, are they in AC3?
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

lol 1 is better than 2 imo :ohn: ... mainly because of Altair. hes a more interesting character than Ezio :herp:
its repetitive, but the story will still drive you to play through the end.. tho not enough to make you wanna play again once its finished.
i wish they could fully remake that game, they could expand on the assets they used for Altair moments in AC Revelations.
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Arch-vile wrote:Yeah, you said the first one is pretty boring so I skipped it. I just began renovating buildings in Monteriggioni so I should have plenty of florins for armor and weapons. I also like those glyph puzzles, are they in AC3?
Cool! Nope no glyph puzzles in AC3 but they might have something similar to that but I might not have found any yet.
Vonman wrote:lol 1 is better than 2 imo :ohn: ... mainly because of Altair. hes a more interesting character than Ezio :herp:
its repetitive, but the story will still drive you to play through the end.. tho not enough to make you wanna play again once its finished.
i wish they could fully remake that game, they could expand on the assets they used for Altair moments in AC Revelations.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLNO. Ezio's story is EPIC! Altair's story is interesting but its the game that lets it all down. The boringness of it made it crap. But at least I liked the Altair missions in Revelations.
Arch-vile

Post by Arch-vile »

TRDaz wrote: Cool! Nope no glyph puzzles in AC3 but they might have something similar to that but I might not have found any yet.
None? Oh well. I'm sure there is plenty to do in between missions. How large is the world in AC3? Also, what cities do you visit?
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Arch-vile wrote:
TRDaz wrote: Cool! Nope no glyph puzzles in AC3 but they might have something similar to that but I might not have found any yet.
None? Oh well. I'm sure there is plenty to do in between missions. How large is the world in AC3? Also, what cities do you visit?
Its enormous. You go to New York and Boston, but there is the Homestead (where Connor sets up a village) and the Frontier (where you can hunt animals and find more missions, BUT ITS ENORMOUS.) There are loads of missions to do, im still only on 57%
Arch-vile

Post by Arch-vile »

Hey Daz, have you tried figuring out the codes in some of those glyph puzzles? I found binary and Morse codes hidden in a couple pictures. The picture of Gandhi had Morse code that translated to "the bullet hit him in the chest". I didn't really try to figure out the messages that were in binary.
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

I havent played AC2 in a while, but is that a image you need to look for something in? You need to find the apple of eden, which is most likely near his chest due to the code you just figured out xD I remember 2 Ghandi images, one where he is walking with his stick (I think the apple was above the stick) and one where he was sat down and it said something about "He almost BEAT them", the apple in on his chest on that one.