Rise Of The Guardians

Request tools to extract models and other assets from video games.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, semory

Runa

Re: Rise Of The Guardians

Post by Runa »

Hey Steve! Sorry if I press you, but could I know when, more or less, should I expect Jack (and eventually a tool to extract the rest, so that I can do that myself) to be ready? :oops: Because I have a very big and special render in mind and I'd need him as well >_<

Take your time, though... real life is more important and I understand if you're busy right now :D I just wanted to have an idea.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
howfie
Custom Rank: I love my bear bear!

Post by howfie »

Ah! Almost forgot about this one sorry Runa, will get on it this weekend.
do i have one of these?
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

oops, so used to typing the other login :D. I meant on Tuesday when I get home (going to Joshua Tree today and into tomorrow).
Runa

Post by Runa »

Oh cool! :D And again, sorry for pressing XD
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Figured out what's wrong with the hair... just gotta extract the textures from the PS3 version and hopefully the textures are the same as the XBOX version.
Runa

Post by Runa »

semory wrote:Figured out what's wrong with the hair... just gotta extract the textures from the PS3 version and hopefully the textures are the same as the XBOX version.
Oh, I see :D thank you for letting me know! I'll be waiting.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Textures in PS3 are good he he he. Quality, of course, is another issue though ha ha ha. Hair, eyes, and mouth will have to be manually placed. Sent you files via PM. Note about weights... they are there and are correct but I couldn't figure out how they were mapped to the joints, so some vertex weight maps may have to be separated.

Runa

Post by Runa »

I have a problem... I can't open the textures. The Comprassonator gives me an error when I try to view them and Photoshop can't even open them, I have the DDS script.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Use noesis to convert them to tga. Photoshop plugin is shit :).
Runa

Post by Runa »

semory wrote:Textures in PS3 are good he he he. Quality, of course, is another issue though ha ha ha. Hair, eyes, and mouth will have to be manually placed. Sent you files via PM. Note about weights... they are there and are correct but I couldn't figure out how they were mapped to the joints, so some vertex weight maps may have to be separated.
Uhm, questions. Are the bones missing too? I remember I've seen them in the first preview you posted it, but when I import him into blender the skeleton isn't there.

The textures with Noesis worked, by the way :D thanks for the tip!