Rise Of The Guardians

Request tools to extract models and other assets from video games.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, semory

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Rise Of The Guardians

Post by semory »

also found bones... only thing holding this up is textures and some hair vertices go unused for some odd reason... have to figure out why.

Runa

Post by Runa »

Take your time! I wish I had some knowledge in this so I could help you ├®_├®
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Runa

Post by Runa »

Uhm, any news from this game? I can't wait to port Jack >_< I could easily attach the hair to the head and eventually give it weights in blender :)
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

I'm working on this one and RE6 all at the same time :). Jack's hair is still missing polygons though... still can't figure out why. Once I get those missing parts, you shall have Jack :).
Runa

Post by Runa »

ah the polygons! I didn't understand they were missing. Also, from your screenshot it looks like he lacks of facial bones, or am I wrong? Damn game companies >_>
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

yeah, no complex facial bones... just one for each eyeball and another bone pointing toward the nose.
Runa

Post by Runa »

Uhm, well if at least eyes are poseable it's okay I think. I could maybe try to see if I can rig the jaw but I'm not good in this, yet >_<
Runa

Post by Runa »

Ah! One thing I forgot to ask! Once you finish to work on him, would it be possible to get his staff as well? I don't know if it's included in that package already :)
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Ok I'll look for it. Sorry runa I wasn't expecting re6 to take up so much of my time!
Runa

Post by Runa »

Don't worry, take your time :D