TRDaz's WIP List

Post your WIP Lists here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

ringeladingdong
Custom Rank: The Shadow of DINGDONG

Re: TRDaz's WIP List

Post by ringeladingdong »

^ second that.

Besides, they help a lot if you're making a moving (running, jumping, falling) pose. It makes the pose more dynamic. :D
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Ok great :D I only just realised Tina had loads of hair bones :lol:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

TRDaz wrote:*wipes away dust*
yo.
Just a little update of Ayane's models, 3 are nearly finished, then ill go onto Kasumi because I wantz to, but, I haz to ask something, you guyz dont mind loads of hair bones do ya? Im doing at least 5/6 for each strand cuz ive got addicted and Blue has tempted me into it lol. Look at it so far:
I hope you guyz arent bothered because.... this took me a while xD

EDIT: About 5 more sets of bones and the hair is finished, but I have to parent em all....... ah well, ill finish the hair tommorow ^^
Nice ! As for me I used 5-7 bones ( 7 = max for the longer hair ) xD
TBH I think I'm doing unnecessary things with her rig, even the smallest strand has hair bones lol xD
MisterHentai wrote:Well after seeing the amount of bones on Tina's model, Jetty's upcoming Hitomi (Holy WTF is all I gotta say!), and now this, we're all going to be used to it any way, so no problem.

Picture make's it look like a cosplayer's wig too.
Lol haha thanks :hug2:
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

^ Thanks :D Yeah, thats coz Hitomi's hair is longer xD
Lololol, I have done that with some of the small hairs on top of Ayane's head xD
Finished hair:
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Im about to cry......... I did the rig for the hair, moved the hair bones to a seperate layer with the bones that I was supposed to reparent it to, and when I looked back at the meshes, they were all re-arranged and moved about and stuff....... OH MY GOD *cries* I could just use bone heat on those hair meshes since I still have the skeleton but it might be all messed up D:

EDIT: Tried what I said, yep, its all messed up, WHY THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN WHEN THIS TOOK ME HOURS TO DO?! D:

EDIT2: I was able to get a earlier version up, yay! But I need to find out why this happened..... D:

EDIT3: When I joined the armature to the basic armature I need to reparent too the mesh moves, how the hell am I supposed to stop that? :'(
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

TRDaz wrote:Im about to cry......... I did the rig for the hair, moved the hair bones to a seperate layer with the bones that I was supposed to reparent it to, and when I looked back at the meshes, they were all re-arranged and moved about and stuff....... OH MY GOD *cries* I could just use bone heat on those hair meshes since I still have the skeleton but it might be all messed up D:

EDIT: Tried what I said, yep, its all messed up, WHY THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN WHEN THIS TOOK ME HOURS TO DO?! D:

EDIT2: I was able to get a earlier version up, yay! But I need to find out why this happened..... D:

EDIT3: When I joined the armature to the basic armature I need to reparent too the mesh moves, how the hell am I supposed to stop that? :'(
I think it has something to do with Root placements. send me the blend file and i'll try to help :)
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

^ L2R has gave me some help with how to fix it, im gonna test it in a bit, if it doesnt work, ill send it to ya ;)
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

It will work. :cool:
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Expect tomorrow or Monday, along with a few others ;D
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Star Wars OC - Azalyn Hexduster Costumes WIP