Runa's WIP list

Post your WIP Lists here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Runa's WIP list

Post by MisterHentai »

Looks at the wikipedia page of Tilda Swinton, see's the photo on the right.......

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

The funny irony is how she also played as the angel Gabriel in Constantine.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Runa

Post by Runa »

Posting her here as well:

OC. Made using many parts (I used to simply attach a head to a body and a hair to a head, eventually editing the textures, so this is an improvement)
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
alpha920

Post by alpha920 »

so many models, dont know what to do with them, lol. keep it up Runa.
Runa

Post by Runa »

Guys, I need your help:

I want to make a meshmod of him, Kiba from Wolf's Rain. Could you suggest me some models parts I could use for it? It doesn't matter if it's not identical...
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

A vague answer, but for the hair, I guess look at any JRPG character model that is available thus far, and then make your pick. :LOL:

I feel like it needs to be somewhere between or combination of Noel Kreiss and Rygdea. :?
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Runa

Post by Runa »

Maybe I can modify Rygdea's hair >_<
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah Noel has the shaggyness to it, but it isn't long enough, yet that is where Rygdea comes in, but his is too clean and beautiful looking. :lol:
Dank Buttsen

Runa

Post by Runa »

Ok, projecting meshmods, working on more models and... tweaking Dante's textures once again XD this time I made something more complicated and special... tell me what you think:

I combined some specular textures together using the sweat from a Dance Masters model, also increase the lights to create a more realistic wet effect. Worked pretty hard on the shirt to make it look like this. It's not perfect, but I think the result is pretty cool :pi: do you like it?
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Dante making a statement, male models can get wet too! :lol:

Nice work Runa. Maybe a bit more darker wet splodges on the shirt?

And since it's this particular model, he could look like a dancer too. :XD:

If we replace the black dudes with Dante in this one, I will :LOL: so much.

Dank Buttsen

Runa

Post by Runa »

Oh it would be so awesome >_< if only!

Anyway, I already tried to darken them, but the result was bad. I think it's okay if I leave everything like this, I've spent the night editing the shrt, lol