Runa's WIP list

Post your WIP Lists here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Runa

Re: Runa's WIP list

Post by Runa »

Awww :hug:

Well, that Noctis doesn't really look like the original XD but I wanted to try since I'm planning to make many FF characters with casual clothes from MStar...
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Runa

Post by Runa »

Okay... instead of sleeping I went to bed at 3 am, working hard over this stuff:

AC3 Connor ÔÖÑ

Ninja Ripper still doesn't work for me... I had to use ArchiveX and a lot of patience to manually fix the meshes.

What to do: fix the eyes. I manually resized them, so they aren't properly placed. I also need to recolor some body textures (arms, hands and legs).
I also want the shirtless model +_+

I too have the younger and child version.

And also:

Hood up model is missing the earphone.

The second Desmond is the cinematic version (which has a hair mesh that doesn't appear in gameplays). I would also like to add lashes...

Let's see if I can get some multiplayer characters too...

Oh and of couse I will have to find someone to rig them :P

AC2 Altair and Maria Thorpe are also in my list... and Raiden Ezio from ACB.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

ermahgerd amahzing. I want some female MP characters :megusta: Mainly Lady Maverick since dat gorl is mah main!
But i dont think Archive X works on MP :/
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Runa

Post by Runa »

I think it might work... the reason why those archives don't appear is because they are stored into another folder and ArchiveX loads the ones from main path. I could try to copy those files in there and see if the program reads them :D
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Oh yay goood! :D
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Runa

Post by Runa »

A pain, really.

Now, all I need, is to wait for some very good soul that will rig them all XD I'm afraid I will get old soon, lol.

Dazzy, Milance said that he will probably work on the multiplayer characters. He's finishing Charles Lee from AC3 and he asked me to help him with two other versions of Connor, since many people requested them after his latest release.
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

:oh:

Oh ok :) Just thought he would be too busy to do em lol.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

lol who's the little pirate?
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Runa wrote:
A pain, really.

Now, all I need, is to wait for some very good soul that will rig them all XD I'm afraid I will get old soon, lol.

Dazzy, Milance said that he will probably work on the multiplayer characters. He's finishing Charles Lee from AC3 and he asked me to help him with two other versions of Connor, since many people requested them after his latest release.
Hey Runa, I saw this http://www.mixamo.com/upload_character and thought you could try this for rigging
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

thePWA wrote:
Runa wrote:
A pain, really.

Hey Runa, I saw this http://www.mixamo.com/upload_character and thought you could try this for rigging
Does this still require you to upload and share characters on the site ? I remember that it required it before. D:

BTW awesome work Runa !
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-