Musou Series/Omega Force

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Musou Series

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah but it's to be expected for a character action game, especially one based of a material with ALOT of them, plus the Animefication of it all, it just screams Japan and it's no wonder the Musous series overall is still popular over there. It's mainly because of their own caricatures of the historical figures.

Over-the-top would be Capcom's Sengoku Basara. If they ever tried a Three Kingdoms game, holy sheeeeet. :lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
ozzman
Custom Rank: Sleeping Dragon

Post by ozzman »

MisterHentai wrote:Yeah but it's to be expected for a character action game, especially one based of a material with ALOT of them, plus the Animefication of it all, it just screams Japan and it's no wonder the Musous series overall is still popular over there. It's mainly because of their own caricatures of the historical figures.

Over-the-top would be Capcom's Sengoku Basara. If they ever tried a Three Kingdoms game, holy sheeeeet. :lol:
i actually didn't like Sengoku Basara because of that, but i've always wanted a more realistic warriors/Three Kingdoms game that follows the novel pretty much 100% , i want that awesome gore that we got in the novel, my favorite DW so far is either 3,5 or 8, i mostly like the designs of the characters in 3 and 5,
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Quite honestly, that won't really happen, and the closest you would get to the novel or actual history is within strategy games, and even then it's a whole different thing altogether.

If Creative Assembly ever does a "China: Total War" game and has a Three Kingdoms scenario, or even an entire game dedicated to that period, then that would be something.
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

A small taste of some of the girls alternate costumes and whatever! :P

Inahime! <3 <3 <3 :snalick:

Can't wait to hear some of the new tracks in this game.
Dank Buttsen

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

The fourth costume will be useful to me for one of my OCs.

Somebody must port it.

:please:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
06pori
Porter
Custom Rank: Gimme Gimme Octopus

Post by 06pori »

RoxasKennedy wrote:The fourth costume will be useful to me for one of my OCs.

Somebody must port it.

:please:
if able to extracted, im going to port Gracia
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

omg they look so :oh:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends coming to PC soon ............... in Japan. :pi:

23rd May for the release date and will cost 7,800 yen.
The PC version of the game will require Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8. Here are the minimum requirements, as reported by Inside Games:

CPU: Core2Duo 2.4GHz (Core i7 860 or higher recommended)
Memory: 512MB (1GB or more recommended)
Display: 640×480 px High Color (1280×720 px True Color recommended)
Hard Disk space: Approximately 18GB
Video: 256MB VRAM (512MB VRAM recommended) 3D accelerator chip w/ Pixel Shader 3.0 DirectX 9.0c or higher with latest drivers. Graphics card must support DX 90c, too.
Sound card: Sound card corresponding to DirectX 9.0c or higher
Gamepad: Supported

The PC version of the game will allow you to adjust settings such as the gameÔÇÖs draw distance, so that you can optimize framerate to your liking. Additionally, free DLC from Dynasty Warriors 8 and Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends on consoles will be included in the PC version of the game.

Siliconera
Dank Buttsen

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

incoming HQ DW 8 models!
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

If its like the DW7 PC port... the models aren't much different tbh.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.