Recaps for models from games!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

rexil
Porter
Custom Rank: Hu3Hu3

Re: Sonicomi

Post by rexil »

FigureSculptor wrote:
rexil wrote:My plan was to quit because of personal life and stuff, but, everything got back on track now and I got some time to spend on my hobby :)
I'm glad, for your sake and for ours, that you're back.

I've never heard of this game, but the model is adorable. As always, a big thanks for your efforts.
Thanks and no problem :)
I'll convert the neko costume next :D
┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░Why so Serious?┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░
lyrhios

Post by lyrhios »

I just realized you were back, that's awesome Rexil, you're back with a vengeance :) thanks for the releases.
rexil
Porter

Sonico Neko

Post by rexil »

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

lol i didn't know there were panties on that one :D i thought it was a neko thong :D
rexil
Porter

Post by rexil »

semory wrote:lol i didn't know there were panties on that one :D i thought it was a neko thong :D
:lol: I thought that too before applying the textures :|
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

whoa! i was looking at mariusz's script and tried the example model... man, the bones are like pointing all over the place how do you work with that lol :D?
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

OMFG!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA wow rexil I have no idea how you did my old lightwave rips... looking at mariusz's code I figured out why his bones were all over the place. I'm almost to where I can replicate how mariusz handles bones and joints in my script so now it will be much easier hahahahahaha. I would have looked at his scripts sooner had fucking xentax not deleted like all of his scripts.

rexil
Porter

Post by rexil »

semory wrote:OMFG!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA wow rexil I have no idea how you did my old lightwave rips... looking at mariusz's code I figured out why his bones were all over the place. I'm almost to where I can replicate how mariusz handles bones and joints in my script so now it will be much easier hahahahahaha. I would have looked at his scripts sooner had fucking xentax not deleted like all of his scripts.

[img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/ ... iphany.jpg[/img
Well I have a lot of patience and I hardly drop anything once I start working on it xD
You should have told me, I have almost all his scripts somewhere in my old PC :)
What's important in the bones is where their roots are, there are models you can't even see because of the bones in the way xD