True Stories

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: True Stories

Post by iheartibuki »

thePWA wrote:@Runa I kinda picture you like your avatar Steve posted a couple of replies back (yes major Taylor Swift-fest) while Marv has that hot brown brother from anotha mother vibe about him.
:LOL: If that were true I'd be bangin' chicks all over the place. :ggl: :D
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

where i come from most kids who are Daz's age or younger are already having sex. i remember one time i went to a ditching party at a friend's house and went to go hit up my friend's bathroom and i scared the shit out of some little girl coming out of the bedroom and some dude putting his pants back on. we would sometimes go to one of my other friend's house who slept in a little back house, and would knock on his door saying let's go skating and he would open the door nekkid and sweaty with just a towel or bedsheet on and tell us to go away, i'm busy lol.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Because they thought you was the dad!

:evillaugh: :evillaugh:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

but i'm not black! this dude's name was Webster and I no look anything like his parents :D. maybe her parents though :D.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

this is why i am probably going to be paranoid about my children (especially if i have a girl), cuz i know just how crazy crazy high school students can be!
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

semory wrote:where i come from most kids who are Daz's age or younger are already having sex. i remember one time i went to a ditching party at a friend's house and went to go hit up my friend's bathroom and i scared the shit out of some little girl coming out of the bedroom and some dude putting his pants back on. we would sometimes go to one of my other friend's house who slept in a little back house, and would knock on his door saying let's go skating and he would open the door nekkid and sweaty with just a towel or bedsheet on and tell us to go away, i'm busy lol.
O_O

okay, I'm sharing my embarrassing story, it's short though :pi:

So there was a day where I returned from HK and went to the airport, there was a restaurant nearby it and suddenly..

What will be your order Ma'am ?

My Reaction: ( in my head of course )
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :rage:

I kept silent and then the woman said

oh oh sorry I thought you were a girl, I never knew you were Lesbo

FFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :rage:

P.S I have nothing against lesbos :D
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

lol really jet? post a pic, i wanna see if you really look like a chinese girl :D.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well you know, Asian males can be pretty feminine looking, but still..... :LOL:

All depends on your hairstyle as well, so what was it? :ggl:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

semory wrote:lol really jet? post a pic, i wanna see if you really look like a chinese girl :D.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had half my face as a profile pic on TRF and L2R called me an asian justin boober

:okay: :cry:

:rage:
MisterHentai wrote:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well you know, Asian males can be pretty feminine looking, but still..... :LOL:

All depends on your hairstyle as well, so what was it? :ggl:
Yes :okay:

My hairstyle is a short hair, almost chin length ( only almost, not really going there :P )

:okay:
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Don't worry I'll join you! :hug2:

Longest I've ever had my hair was neck length, especially from the back, and only once was I mistakened for a gurl, mainly because it was at an outdoor summer concert, I was wearing such a tight shirt, I'm also quite thin and had brown-red dyed hair glistening in the bright sun. So yeah, from a distance....... :LOL: :LOL:

Nowadays if I do leave my hair to grow long, and keep my facial hair, I'd be mistakened for someone ripped out from the Han Dynasty or something. Get me some colourful warrior robes and a large weapon. :fyea:
Dank Buttsen