Hedgehog the Sonic!

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Hedgehog the Sonic!

Post by MisterHentai »

And get anarry laped in the water because :fdat: part. :lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

... yeah, I don't like the look of this, the fact they CONSTANTLY talk is annoying imo :lol:

Also, is it just me or it doesn't really look like a WiiU game? It almost looks like an higher-res PS2 game... but that's not important to be honest, I guess it's in order to make it run at 60fps :pi:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

ALOT of initial impressions about this game are saying how bad it is too. Going from the likes of Sonic Generations and Lost World to this TV show-tie in crap, not the best move Sega. :facepalm:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

TBH, Sonic Generations looked better than that :LOL:
Id prefer a game like Sonic Generations when it gets out of Nintendo's deal since that was like.. amazing.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Wow

These exclusives were the most pointless things ever.

Sanic Last Werld is actually one that has the most interesting gameplay, and actually looks fun, but c'mon. The game is WAY TOO FUCKING CORNY.
It's not so corny it's good, but more like so corny it's... annoying.

Sanic And Maryo Sports thingy is that. The Sports thingy no1currs about.

Aaaaand Sanic Bum looks like an INCREDIBLY linear platformer with sudden shifts to a different gameplay ala Sanic Adventure Tuu, which I disliked heavily, and I don't know about you, but I'd prefer NOT to have Roger Craig Smith talk to me with that annoying voice every two seconds.

Jason Griffith is an Shakespearian actor compared to Roger "Pizza Hut" Smith :pi:

Needless to say, I'm most displeased.

IF SANIC NEXT GEN BECOMES THIS MEH AND NOT GOOD, THEN I'M GONNA MURDER SOMETHING :snarage:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

The Sonic and Mario games are actually fun and very successful. The Wii games especially, but come the Sochi games version and the WiiU, well no surprise why that one didn't fare too well. :LOL:

Sonic Boom is to be the last Nintendo exclusive game too and it's a shame they have to go out on such a downer.
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

In case anybody missed it during E3 week and especially with quite a bit of bad impressions surrounding Sonic Boom, looks like a Hedgehag teh Sanic movie has been announced with Sony at the helm.

And get this, it will be a mixture of CG and live-action (Oh shit!). That's some Sonic Adventure and Sanic 06 vibes here. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Sonic... with live action... lets see how this will turn out :LOL:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Wasn't there a fan movie that was also a mix of CGI and live action?

Yeah. That one sucked ass. :LOL:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:mis:

Now that teh PASTAH-TAN haz teh Sanic Lacing and from the few games we've pwai'd so far (After CRASH-TANNING! :P), it all seems good!

And since a few of us have the Steam PC version, we could set some sessions up ..... unless ...... "Network Error!". :LOL: :mis:
Dank Buttsen