XNALara XPS

General discussion and questions about XNALara go here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Runa, Love2Raid

daventry

XNALara XPS

Post by daventry »

I have a Question for you guys, how good are you at understanding Programming, involving XPS/XNALara, could you guys Build the Next XPS

Im also wondering if its possible to take a Static Model, then take a Poseable Model over the Static Model and Export it, then we have a New Poseable Model.

Or what if someone makes a Bone Builder for XPS and then we just Rename the Bones.
rexil
Porter
Custom Rank: Hu3Hu3

Re: XNALara XPS

Post by rexil »

daventry wrote:I have a Question for you guys, how good are you at understanding Programming, involving XPS/XNALara, could you guys Build the Next XPS
Did XNAral stopped working on XPS? But I don't think any of the porters has programing knowledge to build "the next XPS" :D I know I don't xD
About the making an static model poseable, you can do it like you described using Blender, I don't see a reason to implement it on XPS, Blender is easy enough to learn, there's that famous CarbinT tutorial on youtube that explains how to make that.
┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░Why so Serious?┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░
daventry

Post by daventry »

I think he did stopped working on XPS, because he has been gone for 5 Days now and im also thinking of the Possibility that if XNAaral stopped working on XPS or if he isent around nomore, how will we get Updates so New Models can work with XPS, because right now when i Load Models like Lara Croft Guarsian of Light, there are Missing Parts and when i Export a Model from Blender to XPS, there are still Missing Parts.

Besides, there are no Previous Versions of XPS

Oh and give me this Link of Carbint please
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

daventry wrote:I think he did stopped working on XPS, because he has been gone for 5 Days now
Why would this be a sign of XPS being defunct?
He might have just gone on a short break or something like that. -__-
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

He might have gone on Vacation! Its near the end of summer, he might have wanted to have a little vacation while the summer lasts xD
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

y'know it's not really that easy to make a program :P I myself have been studying programming but as much as I enjoy it, it's kinda difficult too :P

also,
daventry wrote: Im also wondering if its possible to take a Static Model, then take a Poseable Model over the Static Model and Export it, then we have a New Poseable Model.
this is just the same as bone weighting from models, it's available in most 3d programs, like blender, but it's not perfect.
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
daventry

Post by daventry »

So true, but XNAaral seemed to managed in getting XNALara from Dusan and made his Own Version, can you imagine if Dusan was the Only Person who made XNALara, XPS would not have existed without all the New fancy stuff.

Besides, do the New Models work on XNALara from Dusan and i did contact him where he says he is Done with XNALara and moved on.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

XNAaraL might have had lots of experience with programming, and enjoyed it, and thought it was easy etc. but people here might not be able to.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

microsoft has also been pulling one blunder after another. they cant seem to decide if they want to go the mobile or desktop route, or a mix of both! they even canned xna so i think xna is officially dead. bill gates really should be ceo again.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

:lol:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."