Tera Models

Recaps for models from games!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

ssringo

Re: Tera Models

Post by ssringo »

Elin Female Sailor Outfit
http://1drv.ms/1kTvjdp
Includes 1 alternate outfit texture (the other 2 didn't rip properly or simply look awful by default) and a copy of the original texture as a backup in a separate folder. Simply delete the description in the file name and copy to the main folder. Goofy pose not included :ohn: Model is a little large so you'll probably need to scale her down. I scaled her down the same amount as my other Tera models though.

I added a tail but I'm not sure where the appropriate attach point is on the Elin body and after 30 minutes staring at her ass trying to figure out where it was supposed to go I just put it where it is now. Just move the 'tail root' bone to put it where you want if the default position isn't to your liking. Also, the Elin model doesn't have the same skirt bones as the others. She only came with bones for the front of the skirt for some reason. :?:

Last one for the day I think. Enjoy!
Last edited by ssringo on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
evaccania

Re: Popori F L18

Post by evaccania »

I haven't tried all the models yet, but the lighting in Uniform Elin is odd; the top part's lighting seems to be the opposite of the bottom's (drag the horizontal angle slider and look at the head and legs.)
Other than that the model works nicely. It's good to know someone finally worked on these.
ssringo wrote:If anyone has a face/hair they like let me know and I'll see about putting it on a model.
Is head swapping easy to do by myself? Because I can't just go and tell you "I want all the faces/hairs combinations" lol.
ssringo

Post by ssringo »

I'm not sure what you're talking about with the lighting. You'll have to take a screenshot and point it out. Even then I'm not sure if it's something I can fix. Everything (model and textures) are taken directly from the game files and I didn't change or edit anything with the textures. Plus the entire body uses the same texture (head, hair and tail is separate). I also didn't create lightmaps for the model as I don't know how yet. The lightmap file included is a dummy file because the render groups I used require one and it doesn't change anything anyways afaik.

As for head/hair swapping, it's not...hard...but it does take time to do. They're not conveniently labeled "pigtails", "long wavy hair" or "head with large eyes and an upslant" and are all "face 01" and "hair 09" so you have to browse and load each one to see what they are. A more skilled person could create a model with several head/hair attached that you can pick them through the 'optional items' menu but that's not me (plus the file size would be rather large). I have to do it from the start.

I have a few more that I'm working on. No ETA though. They have some vital accessories I'm trying to locate as well as a possible issue with a fluffy tail not being fluffy.
d19xx
Custom Rank: Lurker

Post by d19xx »

Nice port. Too bad the skirt has limited bones.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

I think they mean that the shadow is on the right of the legs but on the left for the head, that usually means flipped normals but not really sure without looking at the model itself. Nice job on the models so far though :)
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
ssringo

Post by ssringo »

Okay, I fixed the issue (I hope). Updated original post with new link.

Elin Female Sailor Outfit
http://1drv.ms/1kTvjdp
ssringo

Post by ssringo »

Highelf Female Sailor Outfit
http://1drv.ms/1pZqjDe
Last of the sailor outfits!

Includes 2 alternate outfit textures and a copy of the original texture as a backup in a separate folder. Simply delete the description in the file name and copy to the main folder. Goofy pose not included :ohn: Model is a little large so you'll probably need to scale her down. I scaled her down the same amount as my other Tera models though.

Not sure which set I want to work on next. The ones I really like all seem to have accessories that aren't included in the costume package files. I would assume they're in the accessory files but there are 300 of them and I'm not sure I want to go through each one hoping to find the right piece. Should I just port the models and forget about the accessories (or at least worry about them later)? They're things like cat ears or hats.
ssringo

Post by ssringo »

Bunny Girls!
Each model comes with 4 textures in separate folders. The three you see in the picture as well as a full body tiger pattern.

Castanic - http://1drv.ms/1p0618u
Highelf - http://1drv.ms/1p05Yd5
Human - http://1drv.ms/1pRa63G

Since nobody replied about the accessories I decided to release what I have right now. There are cat ears as part of the costume but I haven't found them yet. If/when I find them I'll release them separately. Thanks for pointing out the normal map issues with the previous model as I ran into that issue again with these models.
d19xx
Custom Rank: Lurker

Post by d19xx »

Nice job dude. Some bunny ear prop will help complete the costume.
Runa

Post by Runa »

I do have the prop, I had converted the bunny costume for a custom elf female, still have to finish it though :lol:
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."