Ashley from another code R for xps

Post any game models you have extracted but not ported here!

Moderators: Dazzy, iheartibuki

Saskeni
Porter
Custom Rank: Hachikuji molester

Ashley from another code R for xps

Post by Saskeni »

So here she is finally ported ...but i wanted to ask something , my friend tried to rig the head jaw , but failed same for the eyelids (he did a wonderful job tho :) ) , i was wondering , could one of you help me with that ? that would be very nice , i'll wait before releasing the model here ( i mean if one of you want to help me , it's better to wait before releasing it) Thanks , here is a preview of the model , i already renamed all the bones :)

She looks so great !
this music fits pretty well the scene ahah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_e8abf_Tds

with a face rigged (head jaw , mouth corner and eyelids) i could be able to add so many expression to her , she had some expression in-game with eyelids and all but i don't know why the model have only the eyeballs and the hair rigged :|

Thank you
Last edited by Saskeni on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
FigureSculptor

Re: Ashley from another code R for xps

Post by FigureSculptor »

Are you looking for someone to finish making an xps model, or are you intending to release this as a .dae file like the other ones you did?

If you want to post the model, I'm happy to take a shot at doing the facial rigging, but I don't really have time to do a full model right now....
Saskeni
Porter

Post by Saskeni »

Yes , i'm searching for someone to finish the xps model , well the face rigg , i'll send you a pm with the model , do you have the time for a face rigg ?
Saskeni
Porter

Post by Saskeni »

Still no one to help me with the face Rig ...?