Character Model Requests

Post your requests for XNALara models here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Re: Character Model Requests

Post by PoophairJones »

OMG A MALE MODEL REQUEST! o_o
thePWA wrote:Ok here we go...

Requesting for... tadahhhh

Bill and Francis from L4D

Honestly I need more of these tough hombres while waiting for pretty boy Leon from RE6.

PS... Ellis and Nick might be dropping by the Evil Residents comic real soon. :D
Well i have them somewhere... but t-posed in a ugly way (armwise) ..and like all Source engine based game: No face rig :herp:
I can give them to you that way if you want >< don't have time to do a perfect face rig though =/ Also if you have the game..they are source .mdl's and .vtf's
if you can still get Source Filmmaker free on Steam...they are included in that too
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

.:Someone:. wrote:OMG A MALE MODEL REQUEST! o_o

Well i have them somewhere... but t-posed in a ugly way (armwise) ..and like all Source engine based game: No face rig :herp:
I can give them to you that way if you want >< don't have time to do a perfect face rig though =/ Also if you have the game..they are source .mdl's and .vtf's
if you can still get Source Filmmaker free on Steam...they are included in that too
Sounds good. Did you rig them t-posed? Nick's rigged pretty damn well and Ellis is perfect so it'll be a big bonus if you rigged those guys already. Tried downloading SFM but I kept getting time out errors so I gave up (probably a problem with my internet). No worries about the unrigged faces, I can try to copy Nick or Ellis's face rig to them via blender.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
PoophairJones

Post by PoophairJones »

thePWA wrote:

Sounds good. Did you rig them t-posed? Nick's rigged pretty damn well and Ellis is perfect so it'll be a big bonus if you rigged those guys already. Tried downloading SFM but I kept getting time out errors so I gave up (probably a problem with my internet). No worries about the unrigged faces, I can try to copy Nick or Ellis's face rig to them via blender.
Nope i got them from dizzydoil on TRF AGES ago^^ he ported them over with original rig but T-posed them instead of leaving their default versions
I'll try to find them and send them over as they are^^
you also have to upgrade them a bit cause they lack specs and lightmaps^^ and proper eyes o_o
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

.:Someone:. wrote:
thePWA wrote:

Nope i got them from dizzydoil on TRF AGES ago^^ he ported them over with original rig but T-posed them instead of leaving their default versions
you also have to upgrade them a bit cause they lack specs and lightmaps^^ and proper eyes o_o
No worries. Send 'em over if you do find them. Thanks!
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
PoophairJones

Post by PoophairJones »

thePWA wrote:
.:Someone:. wrote:
thePWA wrote:
No worries. Send 'em over if you do find them. Thanks!
https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=C43C8698 ... C9E2FB!518

Catch them xD
AnimalBear

Post by AnimalBear »

Mod edit:
Sorry buddy, but:
'New members must have more than 10 qualitative posts in order to request a model. If not, the post will be removed.'

Rules are rules.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

^ Please read the rules, no nude requests here. :roll:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

PoophairJones

Post by PoophairJones »

Anyone got the dress Miku's wearing in this video extracted?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dJ4malFYu0

(the first one that appears)

I dont need it ported >< just extracted...with normal maps if possible =/
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

those vita models look so much better than the PSP ones... wonder when those playstation hackers are going to ever get the keys to decrypt the vita games :)?
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

semory wrote:those vita models look so much better than the PSP ones... wonder when those playstation hackers are going to ever get the keys to decrypt the vita games :)?
Or better yet, PS3 games! :D
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."