Sticklove Chat Haus

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Sticklove Chat Haus

Post by Dazzy »

I think a XPS section would be good :) I think we should wait for Steve's, Sandy's and rexil's input on the idea :)
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Cool, thanks, I agree, they have more experience dealing with XPS and XNALaraL than I do that's for sure. I was thinking XNALaraL might not like it either since he has his own forums and I don't want to intrude on his territory.
TheFil

Post by TheFil »

semory wrote:Cool, thanks, I agree, they have more experience dealing with XPS and XNALaraL than I do that's for sure. I was thinking XNALaraL might not like it either since he has his own forums and I don't want to intrude on his territory.
i have All his tools and xps on my forum, he doesn't care about that.. i think! lol
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

lol! cool!
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

If there are enough people - who use XPS - interested in joining, then I suppose a dedicated subforum would be a good idea. That reminds me that I need to send XNAaraL himself a link to the forum. If he joins, he could, if he wants, help people who have questions about it (I really don't know well enough how to work with it). We also need to link to his forum somewhere, since a lot of important tools are hosted there and they are currently unavailable on TRF (the forum is banned there, for some reason). And for the record, I have nothing against XNAaraL himself, lol, we are friends. :lol:
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

Love2Raid wrote:If there are enough people - who use XPS - interested in joining, then I suppose a dedicated subforum would be a good idea. That reminds me that I need to send XNAaraL himself a link to the forum. If he joins, he could, if he wants, help people who have questions about it (I really don't know well enough how to work with it). We also need to link to his forum somewhere, since a lot of important tools are hosted there and they are currently unavailable on TRF (the forum is banned there, for some reason). And for the record, I have nothing against XNAaraL himself, lol, we are friends. :lol:
how about deviantArt xnalara group? should we link this forum there? :)
TheFil

Post by TheFil »

Love2Raid wrote:If there are enough people - who use XPS - interested in joining, then I suppose a dedicated subforum would be a good idea. That reminds me that I need to send XNAaraL himself a link to the forum. If he joins, he could, if he wants, help people who have questions about it (I really don't know well enough how to work with it). We also need to link to his forum somewhere, since a lot of important tools are hosted there and they are currently unavailable on TRF (the forum is banned there, for some reason). And for the record, I have nothing against XNAaraL himself, lol, we are friends. :lol:
i repeat; all tools, xps, converters and all is hosted on my forum aswell and on my Mediafire Account.. you don't have to go on his site.. and aswell the new version of XPS are hosted on a deviant art group...with his permission
ObscureMemories
Custom Rank: I'm a lil' bit Super!

Post by ObscureMemories »

I'm not one to ban all forum links but I dunno, is it really needed to link to all these places for XPS?? I mean we started this for XNALara after all. I don't think we need to have links to all these places. People who find us should already know about XNA well ideally lol
Look at me! I'm on a high horse!

Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

I know what you mean, but the thing is that there are also XNALara tools hosted there, like im/exporter and generic_item converters. So whether we add the XPS section or not, people still need those XNALara tools. If XNAaraL is okay with us hosting the necessary tools for XNALara here, then it's a different story...
TheFil

Post by TheFil »

ObscureMemories wrote:I'm not one to ban all forum links but I dunno, is it really needed to link to all these places for XPS?? I mean we started this for XNALara after all. I don't think we need to have links to all these places. People who find us should already know about XNA well ideally lol
if you don't like xps (why i have to understand), that doesn't mean all people thinks like you.. anyway you're right this is a XNALARA forum.. but BOTH the softwares are the same.. well, xnalara is ways poor respect xps.. i think we have to find a way to put all agree.. oh.. i survive without a xps section!!! lol!!!