Sticklove Chat Haus

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

XNAaraL
XPS Author

Re: Sticklove Chat Haus

Post by XNAaraL »

Bordersun wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:31 am Hello, sorry to bother you but I would like to know if you guys have a Discord or something like that, I'm new with XnaLara and I would like to extract my own model from video game I like and use them with XnaLara.

This forum could help me too but some stuff are pretty old and I'm afraid some members moved somewhere else.

Thank you very much.
There is no discord.

Which video game do you want to extract assets from?
Bordersun
Custom Rank: Newbie

Re: Sticklove Chat Haus

Post by Bordersun »

XNAaraL wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 5:58 am
Bordersun wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:31 am Hello, sorry to bother you but I would like to know if you guys have a Discord or something like that, I'm new with XnaLara and I would like to extract my own model from video game I like and use them with XnaLara.

This forum could help me too but some stuff are pretty old and I'm afraid some members moved somewhere else.

Thank you very much.
There is no discord.

Which video game do you want to extract assets from?
Thank you for your answer.

I would like to try to extract and convert characters from the various One Piece video game. Including World Seeker and the newest mobile game if it's possible (Fighting Path) but I don't know how to start.

I don't know if it's easier to extract stuff from a PC game or a Switch/PS4 game, etc,...

Thank you again.