General Wrasslin' / Puroresu thread!

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: General Wrasslin' / Puroresu thread!

Post by MisterHentai »

Kenny Omega is officially leader of the Bullet Club now so it definately goes to show where they are going with it. Nakamura will obviously drop his title to him before leaving.

:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

The fact that WWE is acknowledging the rumours on their own website speaks for itself. :LOL:

This is like some modern "The Radicalz" news, only the difference is that NJPW are in much better shape than WCW were back then. :pi:

EDIT -

Bullet Club betrayal now with video. :lol:

Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Was at a live event only .... FUCK! :snarage:

And Lesnar even bleed for this too!
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Will definitely most likely get pulled down soon but here it is....

Muted button is highly advised. Stupid kids. :facepalm:

EDIT - Yep WWE were quick on this one. :okay:
Last edited by MisterHentai on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dank Buttsen

The-JoeBlack
Porter

Post by The-JoeBlack »

Who's your tip for this year's Rumble winner??
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Knowing the stupidity of Vince and Creative, Reigns may win for the 2nd year in a row and retain his championship. :fdat:

Otherwise, I honestly have no idea.

With the whole NJPW/WWE fiasco at the moment, in my dreams it would be AJ Styles or Nakamura (If it all worked out in time) in a "Much Surprise :LOL: " entrant and taking it...... but ...... no. :LOL:

Hell even Finn Balor, still as NXT Champion, coming in, taking it, and with the arrival of his Bullet Club stablemates, we got ourselves some Radicalz/Invasion BS happening....... but ........ no. :LOL:

If NJPW and WWE's relationship was that awesome, it COULD happen ........... but ....... no. :LOL:

.......... :no:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Current rumour is that WWE has licensed Nakamura's theme song. :pi:

Image ....... :no:
Dank Buttsen

The-JoeBlack
Porter

Post by The-JoeBlack »

ROFL at that shirt!! All must job to Reigns. ALL!!!!

I would shit my pants literally if Styles or Balor won the Rumble. Balor is in my Fantasy League and I need the points :P
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

The little bit of emphasis on Kevin Owens today on RAW has got me hoping he has a decent chance though.

But holy shit, even if it was for a short while and they got their asses kicked, Sheamus and Owens got a bit of time with Brock Lesnar. At least Sheamus got his physical brawl going for a while.

Owens vs Lesnar needs to happen. It's even one of Owen's dream matches and even if it was a house show only situation, it's better than nothing. And Sheamus at least looked a little strong and capable during his live event match so I could hope the same for Owens.
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Wow, NJPW just stripped the IC belt off Nakamura.

So much for the predictable losing it to Kenny Omega angle. :facepalm:

Seriously, DDP needs to be on this year's HOF. He's done so much for wrestlers old and new that his appreciation needs to be honoured. And this video screams like a leaked HOF2016 package so I hope it is true! :please:
Dank Buttsen