Musou Series/Omega Force

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Musou Series

Post by Dazzy »

The new characters are so awesome. And THEY HAVE THE VS MODE FROM WO2 :o AND THERE IS COLOUR CUSTOMISATION :o
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Hmmmm so it looks like they are going to make Lu Bu's daughter playable for DW8: XL, named "Lu Lingqui".

And Samurai Warriors 4 coming soon.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

DW8:XL.... might aswell buy that instead of DW8 :LOL:
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

With his daughter playable, not surprising that Mr "FEAR THE MIGHT OF LU BU" will have his own story mode in DW8: XL.
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

UGH UGH UGH, STOP ET! UR MAKING ME WANNA BUY ET!
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:snalick:

And with her SCIV music too!
Dank Buttsen

MiddleBoss

Post by MiddleBoss »

Soul Calibur music is the best :ohn:
I would be happy if they announced the western localization of "WO3 Ultimate", but I don't have much hope :(
ozzman
Custom Rank: Sleeping Dragon

Post by ozzman »

MiddleBoss wrote:Soul Calibur music is the best :ohn:
I would be happy if they announced the western localization of "WO3 Ultimate", but I don't have much hope :(
if not i'll but the Japanese version like i did with Warriors Orochi Z, Sengoku Musou 3 Z and Sengoku Musou 3 Empires

i've been a Musou Fan since i was 16, i've always loved the history and Characters, even more so now that i've Read the Original Source Novel titled Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and Watched the Three Kingdom's TV series, but then i noticed some annoying things that Koei has Done

Zhang He did not act or look like a Tranny, Koei needs to stop that, it's getting old

Xu Zhu was indeed a big man, but not fat, he wasn't a complete retard, infact, in the novel, he's a super badass that kills everything in sight

the Qiao Sisters didn't act or look like 12 year olds, Xiao Qiao was in her 20s during the Red Cliff battle, i do however like how Da Qiao is getting more mature.

Lu Bu wasn't a mindless Killing machine, he was smart but had a bad temper, he also lost the Xia Pi battle because he was too drunk , his own men turned him in

Xiahou Dun was shot in the eye but he also Eats his eye, and Sun Jian was crushed with boulders and shot with arrows, quite brutal in the novel, i wish DW was M rated to we could get the brutalness of the time ,
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Well since the Dynasty Warriors series is based on the Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel, which in turn is based from the actual history, it's no surprise that they will take some liberties. It's why the games themselves are technically considered a spin-off.

The majority of media entertainment will always veer off into their own form of dramatic licenses one way or another.

Look at the recent films that deal with this material. John Woo's Red Cliff was entertaining enough, but it's blend of real history, novel, and some made up stuff, did kind of made it a bit jarring. And then there was that other film too, Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon ..... :wtf: .
Dank Buttsen

ozzman
Custom Rank: Sleeping Dragon

Post by ozzman »

MisterHentai wrote:Well since the Dynasty Warriors series is based on the Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel, which in turn is based from the actual history, it's no surprise that they will take some liberties. It's why the games themselves are technically considered a spin-off.

The majority of media entertainment will always veer off into their own form of dramatic licenses one way or another.

Look at the recent films that deal with this material. John Woo's Red Cliff was entertaining enough, but it's blend of real history, novel, and some made up stuff, did kind of made it a bit jarring. And then there was that other film too, Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon ..... :wtf: .

i absolutly loved Red Cliff, :ohn: but yeah, i don't mind the fictional, it's just that some of koei characters are too over the top in personality or just stupid, John Woo did an excelent job capturing the characters from the novel, i can watch that film over and over and it will never get old